Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^

Go down 
+5
DlSkyWays
Aszmodeios
Uoga
erowing
xMystogan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xKatnis.

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Nekros here, xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ Xkatni10
Back to top Go down
xKatnisx

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ Empty
PostSubject: n.n Hi guys   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm

SPANISH:

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES ANGELA, TENGO 19 AÑOS Y SOY DE VENEZUELA.... ME GUSTARIA ENTRAR A SU GREMIO Y AYUDARLOS EN TODO LO QUE YO PUEDA, ESPERO SER DE GRAN CONTRIBUCION PARA USTEDES.

ME CONSIDERO FAN NUMERO 1 DE "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... ME ENCANTA EL COLOR VERDE, EL COLOR DE LA VIDA. ODIO LAS INJUSTICIAS :@!

POR LO GENERAL SOY UNA PERSONA PACIFICA TRATO DE EVITAR LOS CONFLICTOS HASTA DONDE SE PUEDA. PERO, SI SE METEN CON MIS AMIGOS LOS ATACARE CON TODO LO QUE TENGO JEJEJEJE >Smile

CABE DESTACAR QUE APENAS TENGO DOS MESES CON MI PERSONAJE Y ESPERO MEJORARLA MUCHO Smile

CARACTERISTICAS DEL PERSONAJE:

Nick: xKatnisx (Bloody Summoner)
Set: Sedemen+Chronos +9+5/10
Wing: Wing Of Pair +9+8+L
Stick: Demonic Stick +7+speed+mana
Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (cada uno)

ENGLISH:

HELLO MY NAME IS ANGELA, I'M 19 and I AM FROM VENEZUELA .... I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER YOUR GUILD AND HELP IN ALL THAT I CAN, I HOPE TO BE OF GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO YOU.

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

USUALLY I AM A PEACEFUL DEAL TO AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE CAN. BUT, IF THEY GET WITH MY FRIENDS'LL ATTACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JEJEJEJE >Smile

NOTE THAT I HAVE JUST TWO MONTHS TO IMPROVE MY CHOICE AND I HOPE A LOT Smile

CHARACTER FEATURES:

Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (each)
Back to top Go down
xMystogan

xMystogan

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm

+1 for my girlfriend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erowing

erowing

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

xKatnisx wrote:

HELLO MY NAME IS ANGELA, I'M 19 and I AM FROM VENEZUELA .... I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER YOUR GUILD AND HELP IN ALL THAT I CAN, I HOPE TO BE OF GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO YOU.

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

USUALLY I AM A PEACEFUL DEAL TO AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE CAN. BUT, IF THEY GET WITH MY FRIENDS'LL ATTACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JEJEJEJE >Smile

CHARACTER FEATURES:

hehehehe +1

tip if you have any relationship with a member that will count a lot ^^

Last edited by erowing on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKatnisx

PostSubject: :P   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 pm

SPANISH:

SOY NOVIA DE xMystogan Y AMIGA DE Nekros n.n

ENGLISH:

xMystogan AM BRIDE AND FRIEND OF Nekros n.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 pm

+1 :3 For FAN OF Winnie Pooh ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
Uoga

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios

Aszmodeios

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 pm

erowing wrote:
xKatnisx wrote:

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3.... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

CHARACTER FEATURES:

hehehehe +1

tip if you have any relationship with a member that will count a lot ^^

congratz ! +1 and take care
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

+1 to be honest !!
Back to top Go down
Guusss

Guusss

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

Plus 1
Back to top Go down
Heartagram
Forum Pimp
Heartagram

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 am

+1
Back to top Go down
chukN100

chukN100

PostSubject: vote fr xkatnis   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 am

People from my ally that came to my famyl¡¡ily tricel have +1 always
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am

xKatnis. wrote:
Nekros here, xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ Xkatni10

we r happy to know about u!! by ur own introduction !!

dont forget the naked pic this a rule of our ally for new memberzz !! u must send to Uoga and sofia (erowing) then 100% sure u will be in our guild ally
Back to top Go down
Heartagram
Forum Pimp
Heartagram

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 am

naked pics send to me... dont listen to DLSkyGay
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios

Aszmodeios

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 am

DLSkyWays wrote:

dont forget the naked pic this a rule of our ally for new memberzz !! u must send to Uoga and sofia (erowing) then 100% sure u will be in our guild ally

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool xd

Heartagram wrote:
naked pics send to me... dont listen to DLSkyGay

stupids xd she have boyfriend and boyfriend is from ally XD ! ! !! !
Back to top Go down
MGCom3Ba

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am

+1

^^,
Back to top Go down
erowing

erowing

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 am

Naked rule pic dont apply to womans, only for guys/gays
Back to top Go down
xMystogan

xMystogan

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:47 am

Not only are couples, we are really in love so do not expect those pictures, she is only mine :$ Razz
Back to top Go down
xDaNd99
AGM
xDaNd99

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios

Aszmodeios

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 am

erowing wrote:

noted xD
Back to top Go down
xKatnisx

PostSubject: :P   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am

erowing

vote for the erowing commentary XD jajajajajaja

UP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erowing

erowing

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 am

Ok in like 30 min will be on for guild noria sv9
Back to top Go down
erowing

erowing

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

already in guild closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^
Page 1 of 1