Legion Ally
Please Log-in!


Global MU Online Valhalla
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKatnis.
Guest



PostSubject: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Nekros here, xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^

Back to top Go down
xKatnisx
Guest



PostSubject: n.n Hi guys   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm

SPANISH:

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES ANGELA, TENGO 19 AÑOS Y SOY DE VENEZUELA.... ME GUSTARIA ENTRAR A SU GREMIO Y AYUDARLOS EN TODO LO QUE YO PUEDA, ESPERO SER DE GRAN CONTRIBUCION PARA USTEDES.

ME CONSIDERO FAN NUMERO 1 DE "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... ME ENCANTA EL COLOR VERDE, EL COLOR DE LA VIDA. ODIO LAS INJUSTICIAS :@!

POR LO GENERAL SOY UNA PERSONA PACIFICA TRATO DE EVITAR LOS CONFLICTOS HASTA DONDE SE PUEDA. PERO, SI SE METEN CON MIS AMIGOS LOS ATACARE CON TODO LO QUE TENGO JEJEJEJE >Smile

CABE DESTACAR QUE APENAS TENGO DOS MESES CON MI PERSONAJE Y ESPERO MEJORARLA MUCHO Smile


CARACTERISTICAS DEL PERSONAJE:

Nick: xKatnisx (Bloody Summoner)
Set: Sedemen+Chronos +9+5/10
Wing: Wing Of Pair +9+8+L
Stick: Demonic Stick +7+speed+mana
Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (cada uno)


ENGLISH:



HELLO MY NAME IS ANGELA, I'M 19 and I AM FROM VENEZUELA .... I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER YOUR GUILD AND HELP IN ALL THAT I CAN, I HOPE TO BE OF GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO YOU.

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

USUALLY I AM A PEACEFUL DEAL TO AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE CAN. BUT, IF THEY GET WITH MY FRIENDS'LL ATTACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JEJEJEJE >Smile

NOTE THAT I HAVE JUST TWO MONTHS TO IMPROVE MY CHOICE AND I HOPE A LOT Smile




CHARACTER FEATURES:



Nick: xKatnisx (Bloody Summoner)
Set: Sedemen+Chronos +9+5/10
Wing: Wing Of Pair +9+8+L
Stick: Demonic Stick +7+speed+mana
Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (each)
Back to top Go down
xMystogan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 27
Location : Lorencia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm

+1 for my girlfriend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erowing



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Medellin, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

xKatnisx wrote:



HELLO MY NAME IS ANGELA, I'M 19 and I AM FROM VENEZUELA .... I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER YOUR GUILD AND HELP IN ALL THAT I CAN, I HOPE TO BE OF GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO YOU.

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3 .... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

USUALLY I AM A PEACEFUL DEAL TO AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE CAN. BUT, IF THEY GET WITH MY FRIENDS'LL ATTACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JEJEJEJE >Smile

NOTE THAT I HAVE JUST TWO MONTHS TO IMPROVE MY CHOICE AND I HOPE A LOT Smile




CHARACTER FEATURES:



Nick: xKatnisx (Bloody Summoner)
Set: Sedemen+Chronos +9+5/10
Wing: Wing Of Pair +9+8+L
Stick: Demonic Stick +7+speed+mana
Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (each)
hehehehe +1

tip if you have any relationship with a member that will count a lot ^^

_________________________________
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. ~Lloyd Jones




Last edited by erowing on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKatnisx
Guest



PostSubject: :P   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 pm

SPANISH:

SOY NOVIA DE xMystogan Y AMIGA DE Nekros n.n



ENGLISH:

xMystogan AM BRIDE AND FRIEND OF Nekros n.n
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 pm

+1 :3 For FAN OF Winnie Pooh ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
Uoga



Posts : 1323
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 34
Location : Lithuania, Kaunas

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

+1

_________________________________




little ss for dand^^
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios



Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 pm

erowing wrote:
xKatnisx wrote:



HELLO MY NAME IS ANGELA, I'M 19 and I AM FROM VENEZUELA .... I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER YOUR GUILD AND HELP IN ALL THAT I CAN, I HOPE TO BE OF GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO YOU.

BELIEVE ME NUMBER 1 FAN OF "WINNIE POOH" :3.... I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN COLOR OF LIFE. I HATE INJUSTICE :@!

USUALLY I AM A PEACEFUL DEAL TO AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE CAN. BUT, IF THEY GET WITH MY FRIENDS'LL ATTACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JEJEJEJE >Smile

NOTE THAT I HAVE JUST TWO MONTHS TO IMPROVE MY CHOICE AND I HOPE A LOT Smile




CHARACTER FEATURES:



Nick: xKatnisx (Bloody Summoner)
Set: Sedemen+Chronos +9+5/10
Wing: Wing Of Pair +9+8+L
Stick: Demonic Stick +7+speed+mana
Ring: Earth/Ice + 5% ref (each)
hehehehe +1

tip if you have any relationship with a member that will count a lot ^^

congratz ! +1 and take care
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays



Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 24
Location : Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

+1 to be honest !!
Back to top Go down
Guusss



Posts : 1339
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

Plus 1
Back to top Go down
Heartagram
Forum Pimp


Posts : 242
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : I must go... My planet need's meeee!

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 am

+1
Back to top Go down
chukN100



Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: vote fr xkatnis   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 am

People from my ally that came to my famyl¡¡ily tricel have +1 always
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays



Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 24
Location : Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am

xKatnis. wrote:
Nekros here, xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^


we r happy to know about u!! by ur own introduction !!

dont forget the naked pic this a rule of our ally for new memberzz !! u must send to Uoga and sofia (erowing) then 100% sure u will be in our guild ally
Back to top Go down
Heartagram
Forum Pimp


Posts : 242
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : I must go... My planet need's meeee!

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 am

naked pics send to me... dont listen to DLSkyGay
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios



Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 am



DLSkyWays wrote:

dont forget the naked pic this a rule of our ally for new memberzz !! u must send to Uoga and sofia (erowing) then 100% sure u will be in our guild ally


loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool xd

Heartagram wrote:
naked pics send to me... dont listen to DLSkyGay



stupids xd she have boyfriend and boyfriend is from ally XD ! ! !! !
Back to top Go down
MGCom3Ba
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am

+1


^^,
Back to top Go down
erowing



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Medellin, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 am

Naked rule pic dont apply to womans, only for guys/gays

_________________________________
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. ~Lloyd Jones


Back to top Go down
xMystogan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 27
Location : Lorencia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:47 am

Not only are couples, we are really in love so do not expect those pictures, she is only mine :$ Razz
Back to top Go down
xDaNd99
AGM


Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Aszmodeios



Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 am

erowing wrote:
Naked rule pic dont apply to womans, only for guys/gays




noted xD
Back to top Go down
xKatnisx
Guest



PostSubject: :P   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am

erowing


Naked rule pic dont apply to womans, only for guys/gays





vote for the erowing commentary XD jajajajajaja





UP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erowing



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Medellin, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 am

Ok in like 30 min will be on for guild noria sv9

_________________________________
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. ~Lloyd Jones


Back to top Go down
erowing



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Medellin, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

already in guild closed

_________________________________
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. ~Lloyd Jones


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^   Today at 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Nekros here xKatnis will explain the reson i help her to post her photo ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trying to Explain Thrive
» What Greensteel Items Do You Have?
» Decrease in damage, why?
» anyone can explain?
» can someone please explain these abreviations to me?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Ally :: Recruitment :: General Recruitment-
Jump to: