Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox

Go down 
+5
xDaNd99
Guusss
DlSkyWays
lordbahri
Malevolent
9 posters
AuthorMessage
estefan*

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Empty
PostSubject: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:05 pm

HI!!

NAME: CandiceARG
LEVEL: 257
CLASS: BS
SET: semedem (B) (A)+7+05 red wing gloves; pants +0+12+dd rapier+Xdmg ancient stick+mana+hp
LANGUAGE: English Spanish Portugais

NAME: CandiceAR
LEVEL: 262
CLASS: ME (ee)
SET: Ceto +7+5 elven axe+speed elementalshield+0+5+HP
LANGUAGE: English Spanish Portugais
+1000ene

im geting 300 soon couse i have seal and gold and the set im trying to improve..

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  46251615
Back to top Go down
estefano

PostSubject: image   CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:09 pm

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Screen-10-17-19-53-0000-434874
Back to top Go down
Malevolent

Malevolent

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm

hi all... i met estefano when i was new in global and i actually bought itms from him using coins and was surprised that he didn't scam me ^_^
he is asking if he could join my guild. i told him i would gladly take him in my guild however, i dont want for him to be out of place due to 90% of my members are PH players and speak our native language. he is just having difficulties uploading SS of characters at the moment.
So for me (pending SS of course)

+1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

well after he post a proper SS i wil give him +1 . Since Ised is recomending him =)

This is what he posted... but we need his character selection screen

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Fotito11
Back to top Go down
Malevolent

Malevolent

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

DarKazuya wrote:
well after he post a proper SS i wil give him +1 . Since Ised is recomending him =)

This is what he posted... but we need his character selection screen

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Fotito11

yah.. i already told him he has to post SS of all chars in acct (character select screen)
Back to top Go down
lordbahri

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:30 am

pr0per ss = +1 after
Back to top Go down
estefano

PostSubject: correct SS   CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Screen10_18-15_35-0000[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
estefano

PostSubject: second char ee SS CandiceAR and history   CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 pm

HI!! im estefano i play mu for a loooong time.. when theres no Mg and no atlans and no tarkan and the highest stuff was dragon legendary and guardian!! the only i have a lot of chars in gmo but im kinda poor now... CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Screen10_18-15_42-0000
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

+1

2xx

Back to top Go down
Guusss

Guusss

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Plus 1 very good post and i trust in ised recommendations
Back to top Go down
xDaNd99
AGM
xDaNd99

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:52 pm

ok +1 now.
Back to top Go down
Born4buff

Born4buff

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
DrakoRF

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Katanga

Katanga

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 am

+1 for him
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 am

still not Guilded ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 am

mail erowing in game for guild

Back to top Go down
erowing

erowing

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am

guilded close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox    CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion!  *username: estefanox  Empty

Back to top Go down

CandiceAR and CandiceARG i wanna join Legion! *username: estefanox
Page 1 of 1