Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to join in Legion

Go down 
+3
Guusss
Dope
Uoga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jinprick

i want to join in Legion Empty
PostSubject: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 am

NAME: jinprickss
LEVEL: 467
CLASS:rf
SET: rave set+9

i want to join in Legion 262133_113535362143522_1364882977_n
Back to top Go down
Uoga

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 am

+1
i hope you dont have 2nd chars in theone or tricel.
Back to top Go down
Dope

Dope

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 am

im still very interested in what u meant by writing "my character is hack" back in 1st topic u made
anywhore i think this guy is an idiot. hes a "returner" and he had to make 3 topics to post ss
also who the hell goes to 400+ with only having 1 extra char on acc?
Back to top Go down
Guusss

Guusss

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

+1
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 am

+1 nice plyer

but respect ally pplz must ^^
Back to top Go down
Ziyi

Ziyi

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 am

Dope wrote:
im still very interested in what u meant by writing "my character is hack" back in 1st topic u made
anywhore i think this guy is an idiot. hes a "returner" and he had to make 3 topics to post ss
also who the hell goes to 400+ with only having 1 extra char on acc?

i agree with the gay jew, cant be main acc with only 2 chars..... also the backround pic make me wonder where u from?
Back to top Go down
Krypton
Admin
Admin
Krypton

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 pm

VcChiaRmaN? First your MG got hacked, i remember.... Now what happen to your other Rage Fighter we recruited a month ago???????? If you have a friend that can use english translation and actually give a decent explanation of why or what the hell is going on with your characters, because personally I cannot understand you so well due to poor english...

I am skeptical about letting you back into our alliance... You have strange things surrounding your characters and your account, something new every couple weeks...
Back to top Go down
https://legionally.forumotion.com
Ziyi

Ziyi

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 am

if he need someone to translate what u say, or what he have to explaine then -1 regardless
other suspicious parts.
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 am

he is from filippine and he is nice person i think little old in ally like 5 months got hsck his MG account was pr0 GM 600++LVLS

+1 for him!!
he is nice mate too

Last edited by DlSkyWays on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:58 am

Krypton wrote:
VcChiaRmaN? First your MG got hacked, i remember.... Now what happen to your other Rage Fighter we recruited a month ago???????? If you have a friend that can use english translation and actually give a decent explanation of why or what the hell is going on with your characters, because personally I cannot understand you so well due to poor english...

I am skeptical about letting you back into our alliance... You have strange things surrounding your characters and your account, something new every couple weeks...

he don't have pr0blem in English language

he is peaking batter English then me !!
Back to top Go down
jinprick

PostSubject: jinpricks   i want to join in Legion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 pm

i buy rf account because the market has done 2nd email today I change my verified email then I used my emg so I was hacked as I emg email facebook hack as I have done but I ibaa that I hacked bad think of another denial asking my other bad player that I ever scam sofi's help so I returned here because you are my real family and my gm thx
Back to top Go down
jinprick

PostSubject: jinpricks   i want to join in Legion EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

do you happen to know me but I have not done me wrong I still bad people in denial scammer post once I name scammer.
ok just in denial that I join the guild you just turn rude ok
Back to top Go down
Heartagram
Forum Pimp
Heartagram

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:45 am

jibberish to me... -1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in Legion   i want to join in Legion Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to join in Legion
Page 1 of 1