Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild

Go down 
+4
tintinEE
AngHarshKo
wicci
Malevolent
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malevolent

Malevolent

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild Empty
PostSubject: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:38 pm

it is with deep sadness that i'm announcing my withdrawal from ally due to personal reasons. instead of talking about things that went wrong, i would rather use this opportunity to thank you all u guys (especially sofie) for welcoming me and my guild to your alliance. Sofi you have been a friend and a mentor to me and my guild and for that we will can not thank you enough. please understand that i choose family and friends over game. so to avoid further conflicts myself and my guild are withdrawing which would give you more opportunity to get better guild for legion ally. i have asked members that would like to stay in ally to mail me personally so i can transfer them to GM mike as he is also a PH GM. thank you so much for everything and good luck more power to you guys.
Back to top Go down
wicci

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wicci

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you guys for the gratitude ^_^
Back to top Go down
AngHarshKo

AngHarshKo

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
tintinEE

tintinEE

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

thanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 am

>.<
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 am

can we have right to know the reason of Leaving ally ?

Sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Born4buff

Born4buff

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 am

Bad day :-\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 am

good luck guys we will miss you
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 am

DarKazuya wrote:
good luck guys we will miss you

2x in every pk war or any event we will miss u in all movement GL Ty 4 support us
Back to top Go down
-0siTaxD-

-0siTaxD-

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am

i miss all Smurfus u.u

speciality Vehement (gayzor) ^^

well GL guys
Back to top Go down
Malevolent

Malevolent

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 pm

bbye all bbye lesbosita ^^
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 pm

bye ised good luck for the new Journey
Back to top Go down
Uoga

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 am

i hope you still back, nabs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild
Page 1 of 1