Please Log-in!

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malevolent

PostSubject: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:38 pm

it is with deep sadness that i'm announcing my withdrawal from ally due to personal reasons. instead of talking about things that went wrong, i would rather use this opportunity to thank you all u guys (especially sofie) for welcoming me and my guild to your alliance. Sofi you have been a friend and a mentor to me and my guild and for that we will can not thank you enough. please understand that i choose family and friends over game. so to avoid further conflicts myself and my guild are withdrawing which would give you more opportunity to get better guild for legion ally. i have asked members that would like to stay in ally to mail me personally so i can transfer them to GM mike as he is also a PH GM. thank you so much for everything and good luck more power to you guys.
Back to top Go down
wicci

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wicci

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you guys for the gratitude ^_^
Back to top Go down
AngHarshKo

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
tintinEE

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

thanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 am

>.<
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 am

can we have right to know the reason of Leaving ally ?

Sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Born4buff

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 am

Bad day :-\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 am

good luck guys we will miss you
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 am

DarKazuya wrote:
good luck guys we will miss you

2x in every pk war or any event we will miss u in all movement GL Ty 4 support us
Back to top Go down
-0siTaxD-

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am

i miss all Smurfus u.u

speciality Vehement (gayzor) ^^

well GL guys
Back to top Go down
Malevolent

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 pm

bbye all bbye lesbosita ^^
Back to top Go down
DlSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 pm

bye ised good luck for the new Journey
Back to top Go down
Uoga

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 am

i hope you still back, nabs Razz

little ss for dand^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Smurfs that want to stay in ally are encouraged to transfer to DIVINITY guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1