HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need guild bm 580

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raspberry

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:56 am

that's true hes not a hacker or scammer. seems he is active bk, active pvp guy which is what many people like. those are all very good things and of course can benefit ally greatly and strong player like that is always gonna be better in our guild than enemies guild but can you change his personality?

no offense meant to anyone, im sure he can be nice to his friends/limited groups of people but to many others he is troublesome. its easy to give guys like this a chance, very easy but... just think how hard it is to clear the damage this kind of person could cause (simple kick doesn't solve that these days). i don't mean he would start a riot inside guild but he is very good already at creating enemies, people with that 'outlaw' personality lure trouble from everywhere.

if he still would really love to enter after all this then that's great persistence, maybe he can start by proving over certain amount of time that he can be a changed man.

remember, entry to servers best ally is not a right, it is a privilege and its not too much to ask for an applicant to work for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 am

well im agree with you in some things... but also when i joined flames (today most of tehir memebrs are Legion) i was probaly one of the most hated BKs for them, i pked most of them, lured mobs to kill them and summoned to k3 their partys ^^. But eve with taht i got a chance to join.

Also just look at OsitaxD and Vall ^^U in the past some people look at them as a trouble makers ^^... (and still ^^) but they are a very potential helpers in our guild too.

Some times we must take some risks... but well as i told he has many -1 so probably will be rejected again.
Back to top Go down
BlkPearB

PostSubject: BlkPearBm   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 am

sorry if I killed it because he had dark odernes up to fuk all legion sv
but lately been alone and some Chinese leveliando k pekeaban me i knew me why I dislike it when I was his clan to support them in what they could and when he decides to get out to form a new clan
empesarona them with friends via darkauya kill me is when I matanadoa theshow and show me the methylene xk killed several times in sv 4 so I decided a few days with the support of clan theone i was when UNOA legion pence if I can kill faster aora those Chinese and I'm only 590 active SV4 kisiera join his clan to kill more theone so fast with his clan in siege i would not let go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 am

yes Blk google traslator sux ^^
Back to top Go down
Prys2Spull
AGM

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 am

BlkPearB wrote:
sorry if I killed it because he had dark odernes up to fuk all legion sv
but lately been alone and some Chinese leveliando k pekeaban me i knew me why I dislike it when I was his clan to support them in what they could and when he decides to get out to form a new clan
empesarona them with friends via darkauya kill me is when I matanadoa theshow and show me the methylene xk killed several times in sv 4 so I decided a few days with the support of clan theone i was when UNOA legion pence if I can kill faster aora those Chinese and I'm only 590 active SV4 kisiera join his clan to kill more theone so fast with his clan in siege i would not let go

inglish enemy

jaja
Back to top Go down
http://www.lojasemprebom.com.br
Guusss

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 am

Raspberry wrote:

2) read properly, this guy is being rejected by almost all - just few guys who care only for lvl/items as exist in every ally

well aku personally, me and some guys gave him +1 cuz we think he deserve a second chance, and he has not the best set ^^... but is an active player in V4 and as us we got some help from him those days against our enemy guilds (i also know many people didnt know that because live afk inside non pvp servers).

Also i really know how annoying this guy can be, thats why i said i killed him more than 100 times in the past... but he "could" get his chance to get new friends here... or just be kicked and then wont have any place to go...

I think Tknelitarn and maybe another guys think the same as me. But for a while as you said he has many -1 so probably wil be rejected. He is not a hacker, he is not a hacker, so he wil be taken for another guild early or late anyway...

x2

Back to top Go down
Guusss

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 am

well im agree with you in some things... but also when i joined flames (today most of tehir memebrs are Legion) i was probaly one of the most hated BKs for them, i pked most of them, lured mobs to kill them and summoned to k3 their partys ^^. But eve with taht i got a chance to join.

Also just look at OsitaxD and Vall ^^U in the past some people look at them as a trouble makers ^^... (and still ^^) but they are a very potential helpers in our guild too.

Some times we must take some risks... but well as i told he has many -1 so probably will be rejected again.

x2
Back to top Go down
Guusss

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 am

I can say that I was one of the most hated guys in Legion. I used to PK, lure mobs & etc..

Zin invited me to play CS, I liked the guild and joined in.

At the 1st sight some people disagreed, like Ashton (The same that got kicked by KS own members), but now Im here and Im one of the most hated by the Chinese..

Im hated because I fight. Chinese kill me, I fight back his ally.

I see people giving -1 for BlkPear because he did things that I used and use to do too..
Back to top Go down
Krypton
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 am

BlkPearl, We will give you a chance. But you need to be helpful and RESPECTFUL to your ally and guildmates. If you cant do that I will not hesitate to kick you from ally.

Mail Sinned ingame.

Closed
Back to top Go down
http://legionally.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need guild bm 580   Today at 4:52 am

Back to top Go down

Need guild bm 580
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3