Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Please Log-in!
Legion Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global MU Online Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EE 2.4k+energ Want guild

Go down 
+8
-0siTaxD-
Gabrie18
Mayhem06
Dope
KaruBanBan
Chii
Revanxion
Mitha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dope

Dope

EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Tknelitarm wrote:
^^

-1?? nooo...

-999999999999999999999999999999999999999 yes

she helps hacker to lvl up ^^

in BC she helped to demolidoor HACKER DL ^^

and her racism is filthy ^^
to me partying with hax is same as hacking ur self
so now i have serious reason to give -1
Back to top Go down
Gabrie18

Gabrie18

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

idk about racist problems because she havent told me anything like that to me but, I know she is being mean with many ppl because of their physic, lvl and many things maybe she deserves a chance if pple thinks so but not because of my vote^^
Back to top Go down
Dnc0rdie

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Ohhh, are we allowed to talk in spanish here? ... I don't think so Tknelitarm...I think you are breaking the rules -.-". Besides, stop threatening and insulting me Tknelitarm. I am a woman, and I dont think that I deserved to be treated like that.
Back to top Go down
-0siTaxD-

-0siTaxD-

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 pm

s wrote:
I am afraid but I can not understand your post osita. :S It might be because your english suxs. If you have any personal problem with me, talk to me as a human being and we could try to solve it.

u dont understand nothing coz u dont have brain

u can tell me what is ur secret for lvl up fast in 1 day ^^

i need know coz i have my sum and dl need lvl masters

maybe in mirror with hack + free buff ? or how u can help me?

or ask ur friends haxors^^

Back to top Go down
Mayhem06

Mayhem06

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 pm

she is very sure ^^

no??

EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 Screen11
Back to top Go down
Dnc0rdie

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I dont want to waste my precious time in answering you osita, so I have just one thing to tell you: green with envy, or as I said, your jelousy fuels my ego.
Back to top Go down
Gabrie18

Gabrie18

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Dnc0rdie wrote:
Ohhh, are we allowed to talk in spanish here? ... I don't think so Tknelitarm...I think you are breaking the rules -.-". Besides, stop threatening and insulting me Tknelitarm. I am a woman, and I dont think that I deserved to be treated like that.

OMG treated well because you are a woman^^ you wont resist here a day xD
Back to top Go down
Mayhem06

Mayhem06

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

-1 for to EVA xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

just+1 o -1 plus reason dont spam please.

Personally i dont care what she said about peruvians.. i know what defect and what virtues we have at my country... but about the hacks its true... that is also why i asked who will play her account.

Sorry Sabrina but people is free to give you -1 because that, you were involved with hackers.. i told you that many times.. that ghost will follow you allways and that is your fault..., and dont be so sure about enter here yet... it depends about votes... and also remeber if you get caugth with hackers again you wil be kicked (if you enter here) and reported. this my last comment, please avoid spam, i allready did my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:36 pm

DarKazuya wrote:
just+1 o -1 plus reason dont spam please.

Personally i dont care what she said about peruvians.. i know what defect and what virtues we have at my country... but about the hacks its true... that is also why i asked who will play her account.

Sorry Sabrina but people is free to give you -1 because that, you were involved with hackers.. i told you that many times.. that ghost will follow you allways and that is your fault..., and dont be so sure about enter here yet... it depends about votes... and also remeber if you get caugth with hackers again you wil be kicked (if you enter here) and reported. this my last comment, please avoid spam, i allready did my vote.
i agree x2 stop said ours personal problems here suse Skype or msn for talck +1 -1 can be ok
Back to top Go down
Warwolf

Warwolf

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:48 pm

-1 help hax
Back to top Go down
Krypton
Admin
Admin
Krypton

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

I know that there are a lot of ppl here that are FOR Sabrina joining us in our alliance, but there are also some that are strongly opposed to the fact. The truth is, yes, she did help her guildmates at one point, and many of them were hackers. I have talked with her a month ago about all of this, and she was sincere in the fact that she knew what she did was wrong, and that she would never do it again. So if she was to come here, she would be helping our members and legacy, not hackers.

There is also some words of racism, and disrespect towards some of our players. Sabrina would like to be given a chance to prove those comments wrong, and taken all racial comments aside from a game of rivalry.

Many know that I am a believer in giving 2nd chances, and maybe we can get this to all work out. So I would like to give Dance0rDie the oppurtunity to join us. So please welcome her as you would any of our members. Thanks

Closed
Back to top Go down
https://legionally.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EE 2.4k+energ Want guild   EE 2.4k+energ Want guild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EE 2.4k+energ Want guild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2